New guidelines Covid 19
Sugaring beauty boudoir closed due to Covid 19 on March 18th. We plan to reopen our doors on June 1st . We did some improvements for our staff and your clients and follow the new guidelines recommended by work safe BC.
Before your appointment
- Please fill out the medical form online if your first time at the spa or if you didn’t fill on before.
- Please cancel your appointment if you do not feel well, you have any symptom of Covid 19 or your family member is suspected or confirmed of Covid 19
- We advise you to remain outside the spa until your appointment time
- Clients should arrive alone if possible (no children, friends or family accompaniment allowed. Include consideration for disabled individuals and those persons who require accompaniment (e.g. a parent or guardian).
Wash your hands before your appointment , after using the washroom.
Avoid using your phone, feel free to disinfect your phone at the entrance if you need to use it.
- We removed the magazines, feel free to bring a book or something to read if you want to.
During your treatment
The staff will wear mask, gloves and face shield depend of the treatment.
We will ask you to wear a mask during your treatment. If you dont have, you can provide one for 1$ fee.
If you happen to have any surprise cough or sneeze please do so in your elbow.
After your treatment
- For the payment, no cash will be accepted only debit and credit card. Tap is highly recommended.
15-20 min allow us to proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
We will clean frequently throughout the day between clients and at the end of the day.
Please contact us for any question by email
Thank you for your support! We are looking forward welcoming you again at the spa !